Alumni Advisory Board
Members of the Alumni Advisory Board receive tremendous personal and professional satisfaction by giving of themselves to their alma mater and fellow alumni. The mission of the board is to enhance the connectedness of the worldwide Masters of Software Engineering Professional Programs community by acting as ambassadors and encouraging engagement through volunteerism, philanthropy, event attendance, and advocacy. The Alumni Advisory Board also helps ensure that appropriate resources and programs exist to further enrich the MSE alumni experience.
Alumni Board Responsibilities
- Serve as the voice of alumni by overseeing and providing input on alumni programs and services
- Assist in identifying and implementing programming that will enhance the student experience
- Initiate outreach to and seek engagement with fellow alumni through programs and events
- Build and develop the alumni volunteer pipeline
- Serve as representatives and ambassadors for the MSE