MSIT-SE Distance Plan of Study
The Master of Science in Information Technology—Software Engineering is a professional degree program designed to provide an environment for mastering the discipline of software engineering for professionals.
- 15-513 Introduction to Computer Systems
- 17-651 Models of Software Systems
- 17-652 Methods: Deciding What to Design
- 17-653 Managing Software Development
- 17-654 Analysis of Software Artifacts
- 17-655 Architectures for Software Systems
- 17-677 MSIT Project I
- 17-678 MSIT Project II
- 45 units of elective course work
- 15-513 Introduction to Computer Systems is a mandatory elective and will be counted towards the 45 units of elective course work.